There’s no question that deciding to raise a child is challenging, even for those who plan to become pregnant. At the Pregnancy Help Center LOZ, we can show you how to parent your child successfully.
Many services are available to help you, and we promise to assist you in overcoming the obstacles you may face. You won’t have to parent alone.
Parenting Resources From Pregnancy Help Center LOZ
- Free pregnancy verification
- Free limited ultrasounds
- Appropriate medical referrals
- Life Skills classes prepare soon-to-be parents and parents for what they will experience from pregnancy through their child’s 1st year.
- An incentive-based program called BrightCourse
- Mommy bucks to “spend” in our baby boutique
- Our Baby Boutique is filled with diapers, formula, baby clothes, etc.
Our caring team will be happy to give you community referrals for assistance. We can also assist you in signing up for specific programs. Here’s a sample of some community support you can receive:
- Low-income housing
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Free and income-based health clinics
- Free dental clinics
- Free job training
- Missouri food pantries
- Missouri WIC program
- Camden County Family Support Division
These are just a few of the community support programs available.
Is Parenting Right For You?
There is no doubt that becoming a parent is a life-changing event, but what it means for your life is up to you. Parenting looks different for each person.
Only you know if parenting is right for you. Exploring the different parenting options lets you make an informed decision about your pregnancy and future. We are here for you.
If you choose to parent, we will help you during your pregnancy and prepare you for childbirth. Our services and care don’t stop there. We continue to walk the parenting journey with you until you feel confident standing alone.
Set up an appointment to discuss the option of parenting. You might be surprised at how possible it is!
from a totally new life.